UG Curriculum in Community Medicine

  • Dr Parag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Respected all,
      Greetings from Baroda !

      My involvement with Medical Education Unit in the college has led me to this renewed interest in curriculum for undergraduates in community medicine recommended by MCI. I am searching for a detailed document suggesting core and desirable to learn topics,semester-wise breakup of topics and methods of teaching-learning to be used for each topic. Unfortunately I could not find such a detailed guideline on MCI website. I would request members to help.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Dr Parag Chavda,
      Asst Prof,
      Community Medicine,