Re: Photos would be helpful

  • saishankar prathap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
    Dear Dr.Prasanna,

    Thanks a lot for your email and the suggestions.

    Please find the attachment which has photos.

    Regards
    Dr.Sai Shankar Prathap

    On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:00 AM, PRASAN <drprasanmail@...> wrote:
    Dear Sir,
    I find your Appeals for IPHA election in the community medicine/iapsm youthmembers groups. I have a suggestion to strengthen your appeal. I would be great to have photos of the candidates for whom support is sought, sent along with the appeal. This would be beneficial in terms of identification and association, especially since we get to see only one or twice at conference sometimes without recognising the names and hence photos would be a boost to the poor memory and increase the confidence that   voting is being done to correct candidate with the given name.

    Dr Prasanna Thirunavukkarasu
    Pondicherry