Fw: Call for authors for Original articles in basic and applied research, Case studies, Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 214 KB
    Respected and dear Sir,

    This is for your kind information please. Please scroll down the mail.

    Thank you very much.
    With warm personal regards,

    Nikhil
    Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
    MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
    PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
    FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
    Faculty cum Epidemiologist-in-Charge, District Chamba;
    Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
    Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.

    Pin-176001.
    01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
    Mobile: 094181-28634.

    -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_Indian  Journal of Emergency Pediatrics

    -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology

    -Editorial Board Member_Wudpecker Journal of Food Technology
    -Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources

    E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                      drnikhilsurender@...

    A blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
                                                                  Albert Einstein