Recording and photoes at the 7th Global Scientific Conference at Amman_Jordan

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012

    Respected and Dear friends,

    As requested by some of my friends, I am sharing the e-links for viewing the recording session for vector borne diseases (orally presented) for 7th Global Scientific Conference at Amman_Jordan and some of the photoes with TEPHINET director, Dr. Dionisio Herrera and with Health Minister of Jordan, Dr. Abdul Latif

    http://www.learnitlive.com/view.php?esession_id=563&provider_table=cus2_rec

    Thanks.
    Nikhil.

    Himachal among countries set to eliminate measles

    http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20121122/himachal.htm#16

    Thank you very much.
    With warm personal regards,

    Nikhil
    Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
    MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
    PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
    FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
    Faculty cum Epidemiologist-in-Charge, District Chamba;
    Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
    Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.

    Pin-176001.
    01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
    Mobile: 094181-28634.

    -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology

    -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_Indian  Journal of Emergency Pediatrics
    -
    Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources
    -Reviewer's Board of IMJ - ISRA Medical Journal, ISRA University, Islamabad Campus, Pakistan

    E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                      drnikhilsurender@...

    A blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
                                                                  Albert Einstein