Parental perceptions surrounding polio and self-reported non-participation in polio supplementary immunization activities in Karachi, Pakistan

  • Dr RK Sood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Dear all,

      See the link below on the challenges in public health for a polio free world. Some of the issues are relevant in our context too, though to a lesser extent.

      http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/90/11/12-106260/en/index.html

      Dr RK Sood
      (MAE) Epidemiologist (Reply)

      Please consider your environmental responsibility:
      Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy! Thanks