Fwd: FW: Fwd: EPInfo Workshop 12 Oct 12 - SBKS MIRC

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012

    Dear Sir / Madam / Friends
    Here with I am Happy to announce that Department of Community Medicine,
    SBKS MIRC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is organizing an One day workshop on EPInfo
    Software use for epidemiological data analysis and handling. Please find
    enclosed literature for same. Please convey the mail message to interested.

    The day of workshop is 12th Oct 2012
    Please send your registration earliest as limited participation.

    With Regards
    Dr. Niraj Pandit
    Professor
    Community Medicine