Announcement of Short course on Bayesian Analyses for Longitudinal studies in collaboration with Univ. of Oklahoma, USA -- 17-19, 2012

  • PRASAD PORE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Biostatistics - CMC <biostats@...>
    Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2012 9:16 AM
    Subject: Fw: Reminder - Announcement of Short course on Bayesian Analyses for Longitudinal studies in collaboration with Univ. of Oklahoma, USA -- 17-19, 2012

    August 21, 2012.

    Dear friends,

    I am happy to inform you that we are conducting "Short Course on Bayesian Analyses for Longitudinal Studies” in collaboration with University of Oklahoma, USA, in the Biostatistics Resource & Training Centre, Department of Biostatistics, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India, from September 17-19, 2012.

    The brochure and application can be downloaded from our website
    www.cmc-biostatistics.ac.in

    The last date for submitting the application is September 10, 2012.

    If you need further information, please feel free to contact us.

    Thanking you,

    Dr. L. Jeyaseelan
    Course Coordinator
    Dept. of Biostatistics,