Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] New contact details

  • naveen kh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 37 KB
    Dear sir,
    Congratulations sir!!! Thats really great.
    Sir R there any vacancies for Assist. Professor.
    I am sending my CV for u r reference sir,
    Please let me know if it is there
    regards

    Dr.Naveen K.H
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Community Medicine
    Mysore Medical College and Research Inst
    Mysore- 570001
    Mobile: 9036773746