Development of PG section of IAPSM GC Website

  • Dr Parag Chavda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Dear Friends and Respected Teachers,
      IAPSM Gujarat Chapter is attempting to improve upon the website of the Gujarat Chapter. There is going to be a section on the website for PGs as well. Now, during my period as a PG I had many expectations and views about what all things the website of my professional organization should offer. Now, the working team has decided to go for democratic way for deciding the content. So, we are to request all PGs in this group to put in your suggestions about the website. What the PGs want in the website, what kind of material, literature, guidance, any other thing which is important from students perspective. The faculties are also welcome to give inputs. The team will try and incorporate to the extent possible.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Dr Parag Chavda, MD (PSM)
      Assistant Professor and Incharge Urban Health Training Center,
      Community Medicine Department,
      GMERS Medical College, Vadodara- 390021
      Gujarat, India
      Cell: +91 9429111940