Re: [medico-legal-queries] ALL INDIA IMA DOCTORS STRIKE

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Respected Dr. Gupta,

      I personally feel very great about you, the way you are fighting for the profession. Such numbers are only on finger tips. The determination and grit that you have repeatedly shown is something marvelous. But I have been very closely watching you since long for your frank opinion for CEA and its near and distant implications towards the profession.

      I am of this considered opinion that when the right/wrong people are not coming forward on one account or the other, may be because of their ulterior motive. Forget that part.

      It is dire need of the time that you should yourself hold the legal reins, argue and win the case in the competent court of law. On the positive notes, show the way to the world looking at you, rather we should keep shouting at them. I AM SURE YOU CAN DELIVER THE GOODS.

      Thank you very much.
      With warm personal regards,

      Nikhil
      Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      Faculty, Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
      Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.
      Pin-176001.
      01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
      Mobile: 094181-28634.

      -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology

      -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_Indian  Journal of Emergency Pediatrics
      -
      Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources

      E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                        drnikhilsurender@...