Clinical trial ethics in India

  • Anant Bhan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Dear friends,
      In the background of the continued controversy around outsourced clinical trials to India and the recent concerns around trials in Indore, I wrote an invited editorial on Clinical Trial Ethics in India in the Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics, which has been just published. Available open access through links below. Look forward to feedback

      Best wishes,
      Anant

      Clinical trial ethics in India: One step forward, two steps back [pg. 95]
      Anant Bhan
      [ABSTRACT]   [HTML FULL TEXT]   [PDF]   [Mobile HTML Full text ]   [EPub]