Re: Sunset years-Dr N. S. Neki and Radha Saini

  • suraj Khandhedia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      Good Morning to all of you,
      I, Dr Suraj Khandhedia, am 1st year resident doctor at department of community medicine, M.P.Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat.
      I am doing my thesis on nutritional status assessment of geriatric population so I am in search of some tools or methods of nutritional status assessment of geriatric population.
      So if you know anything about it please help me.
      Thank You.
    • Dr. Pradeep Kasar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2012
        Pl read

        http://www.advms.pl/ms_2006/Wojszel_ZB_Deteminants%20of%20nutritional%20status%20of%20older%20people%20in%20long-term%20care%20settings.pdf

        http://www.biomedres.org/journal/pdf/452.pdf

        http://www.ajcn.org/content/59/2/317.full.pdf

        http://jrsm.rsmjournals.com/content/98/9/411.full.pdf

        this may be useful for you

        Dr Kasar P K
        Professor & Head
        Department of Community Medicine NSCB Medical College Jabalpur
        MP