Re: [ima-punjab] Publication-Help seeking behavior of mothers of children with and without measles in Shahpur block of district Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India, 2008

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      Thank you very much for kind comments. Actually, the study with quantitative variables were done while I was doing my PG thesis and second control was introduced from the same study block. But while we are not getting any significant results when compared with first control but when second control was enrolled with similar topographical/population configuration/height etc in other similarly situated block, the result turned out to be statistically significant.

      Secondly, this study in question was worked with the qualitative variables, many new findings were observed as noted in the study. It needs to be read with concentration for thorough understanding.
      With warm personal regards,

      Nikhil
      Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      Faculty, Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
      Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.
      Pin-176001.
      01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
      Mobile: 094181-28634.

      -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology

      -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_Indian  Journal of Emergency Pediatrics

      E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                        drnikhilsurender@...