Congratulations to .............. who is dearest to all

  • khursheed muzammil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Respeted Sir,
      Since we all love you too much because of your pleasant nature and constant encouragement to the youngsters in the field of Community Medicine/ Public Heath.
      After independence, the era of Comunity Medicine has faced many ups and downs as far as vision and leadership is concerned.
      Your conribution to our fraternity, dedication to your responsibilities, honesty to your profession and affection to your loved ones will always be memorable to all of us.
      After considering your valuable services to our speciality as an intervention, I have no hesitation to declare the era of Modern Community Medicine into two phases , i.e.,

      Pre Deoki Nandan Era of Modern Comunity Medicine
      and
      Post Deoki Nandan Era of Modern Community Medicine

      I pray to almighty God to give you enough strength and add 100 more years to your precious life so that you can struggle more and more for the cause of our speciality and community as a whole.
      I have no words to express my emotions on your recent achievement for being the Chancellor of Santosh University Ghaziabad except to say ---

      CONGRATULATIONS ALOT.

      Regards,

      Dr. Khursheed Muzammil
      (MBBS, MD, Fellow HAS, MHA, PGCC-HFWM, MIPHA, C-RTI, MIAPSM, Dip. DM)
      Author: Immunization Simplified,
      Joint Secretary-Indian Assocaition of Preventive & Social Medicine, UP UK state chapter
      Coordinating Editor: Indian Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR),
      Ex-executive Member: IAPSMUPUK state chapter,
      Joint Secretary: International Journal of Medical Sciences (IJMS),
      Coordinator: Students' Movement Against Tobacco & Smoking (SMATS),
      International Service Director & Joint Secretary (Ex): Rotary Club of RMC,
      Vice-President (Ex): Junior Doctors' Organizatin, JNMCH, AMU Aligarh,
      Vice-President: Cultural Society-MMC, MZN,
      National Refree/ Reviewer: IJCM, IJCH, JK Science, IJSR, IJMS,
      Co-author: A handbook of practical Community Medicine,
      STS Research Supervisor/ Guide: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi,
      Consultant: ICDS Monitoring- NIPCCD & Govt. of India.
      Assistant Professor,
      Department of Community Medicine,
      Muzaffarnagar Medical College,
      Opposite Begrajpur Industrial Area,