Fw: Announcement of “Research Methods Works hop Series” (November 2011 – May 2012)

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2011
    FYI please.
    Thank you very much.
    With warm personal regards,

    Nikhil
    Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
    MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
    PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
    FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
    Faculty, Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
    Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.
    Pin-176001.
    01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
    Mobile: 094181-28634.
    -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_Indian  Journal of
    Emergency Pediatrics

    E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                      drnikhilsurender@...