Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] My new profile is to promote Injection Safety across India

  • drguptavivek@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 11, 2011
      Dear Dr. Kansal
      Congrats. I myself have had the opportunity to work as a trainer in the injection safety program. Currently am with Inclen. Would be happy to be of any help.
      Thanks
      Vivek.

      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      From: Dr Om Prakash Kansal <kansalop@...>
      Sender: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:32:40 +0530 (IST)
      To: drjugalkishore@...<drjugalkishore@...>
      ReplyTo: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: IAPSM<iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] My new profile is to promote Injection Safety across India

      Dr Jugal Kishore,

      It is not Dr R K Sood, it is me, the undersigned who have joined BD India in their corporate office in Gurgaon. Will get in touch all in the group on a few proposals related to injection safety.

      Dr Sood,

      Thanks for this pointer that you have shared. I am trying to compile the current Situational Analysis on Unsafe Injections post INCLEN study held in 2004.

      Dr Om Prakash Kansal
                           M.D.(Community Medicine),
      Advisor-Injection Safety,
      BD (Becton Dickinson) India
      6th Floor, Signature Towers B,
      South City I,
      Gurgaon-122001

        From: Dr Om Prakash Kansal <kansalop@...>
        Sender: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:32:40 +0530 (IST)
        To: drjugalkishore@...<drjugalkishore@...>
        ReplyTo: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: IAPSM<iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com>

          From: Dr Om Prakash Kansal <kansalop@...>
          Sender: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:32:40 +0530 (IST)
          To: drjugalkishore@...<drjugalkishore@...>
          ReplyTo: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
          Cc: IAPSM<iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 11, 2011
              Sir,

              Thank you for clarifying on the goof up.

              Do share the latest guidelines and current status ASAP.