help

  • malay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      i want to do a case control study on CAD(coronary artery disease) risk factors. but i have some doubt about possible conclusions.help me drawing conclusion and its USEFULNESS

      it will be a hospital based study. cases would be ECG diagnosed CAD patients. and controls would be selected from same set up after necessary matching. each will be assessed for listed Risk Factors. but, i have doubt about how much useful that study will be? what it will add to the current pool of our knowledge. sugest me something. thanx..