Re: RE: Measles paper published in JID

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      You are right, Sir. Dr Niteen Wairagkar has done a wonderful job under NIV, Pune. We should be really proud of him. He has rightly said that this study has put India on global map and let's put our efforts together for more collaborative work on vaccine preventable diseases on key issues. Next we can collaborate for RubellaNetIndia under your blessings, Sir.

      Thank you very much.
      With warm personal regards,

      Nikhil
      Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      Faculty, Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
      Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.
      Pin-176001.
      01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
      Mobile: 094181-28634.
                        drnikhilsurender@...