Fw: Gapminder newsletter June 2011 The magic washing machine by Hans Rosling

  • Dr Parag Chavda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011

      Dr Parag Chavda
      Tutor,
      Dept of Preventive & Social Medicine,
      Medical College, Vadodara- 390001
      Gujarat, India
      Cell: +91 9429111940

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Hans Rosling <news@...>
      To: "chavda_parag@..." <chavda_parag@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, 1 June 2011 3:22 PM
      Subject: Gapminder newsletter June 2011

      Template 2 - Single Column
      Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

      GAPMINDER NEWS

      The blog is back

      For those of you interested to learn more about world development, the Gapminder blog is back!
      Follow Hans Rosling and the Gapminder crew share insights and thoughts on a wide variety of topics.

      The magic washing machine

      Inline
      Do you hand wash all your clothes?
      Probably not. But only two of the world's seven billion people have access to washing machines. What are the real challenges as 5 billion people strive to live modern lives?
      See the TEDTalk

      Hans Rosling - one of the most creative people in business

      On the annual "100 most creative people in business" Fast company magazine list, we find Gapminder's Hans Rosling!

      About Gapminder

      Gapminder is a non-profit foundation based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are promoting sustainable global development and the achieve- ment of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals by unveiling the beauty of statistics for a fact based world view.
      Click here to see what we look like.

      Website

      On our website you will find Gapminder World and all other products from Gapminder.
      Forward this email - do you know someone who might be interested in receiving the Gapminder newsletter?
      Not yet subscribed to the newsletter? Subscribe here     |    Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe here