Seeking Urgent Help: lets strenghthen our group and share with each other.

  • khursheed muzammil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Dear iapsm youth members,

      Can any body among our group help me by sending more
      informations on the following topic ? --

      "Re-emerging infections in Indian Perspective: issues
      and Strategic approaches".

      I shall be very much thankful to you all.

      With regards,

      Dr Khursheed Muzammil
      Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences,
      Jolly Grant,
      Dehradun