  • sitaram_gpt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2007
      hi all,

      can any body provide me some information about the progress
      regarding setting up of world class public health institutions in
      india till now and how they will help the indian community in getting
      their public health goals and what about public health federation of
      india
    • Rajesh Sood
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007
        Dear friends,
        I tried to look up the information. Getting a public health school to really make a dent of the health and disease is the real challenge. People may learn for their career advancement but not apply...
        The url of PFHI is http://www.phfi.org/. some information is availble on the site. The current status is still not clear from the site as the site seems to be somewhat old or perhaps no progress since.
        Dr RK Sood
        Centre for health promotion RTDC Palampur