Fw: An Appeal for IAPSM election

  • Dr. Pradeep Kasar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 7:34 AM

      --- On Sat, 5/3/11, Ismailali inamdar <ifinamdar@...> wrote:

      From: Ismailali inamdar <ifinamdar@...>
      Subject: An Appeal for IAPSM election
      To: drshibsekhar.datta@..., dixit40@..., ashwini.pratap@..., ranjitjha54@..., cool_kiranmak@..., nb_philips@..., kasarpk@..., sushamathakre@..., drsubhasht@..., sbaidya_4@..., vankak@..., r.k.sonid@..., latagodale@..., anju.kumawat@..., udaycon1@..., jcdrvinod@..., drgaur@..., devisha.rohtak60@..., srmazta@..., dr_savanshakes@..., yadagiri@..., rapoluyadagiri@..., akj4902@..., rajtiwari2810@..., rajeshk@..., krishnababu59@..., ravikumarj1955@..., drkrishnadasbhattcharyya@..., muralidhartambe@..., doibale@..., iphamahabranch@..., expertratnesh@..., drarun_humne@..., millergandham@..., dr_harshalpandve@..., balwannasir@..., subhashdodwad@..., ed.shsrc.gom@..., sprao2000@..., tsrs1952@..., docvikas79@..., drdixit1@...
      Cc: ifinamdar@...
      Date: Saturday, 5 March, 2011, 3:45 PM

      Dear Colleagues,
      Warm regards.
      As you know that Presidents Election if IAPSM is at eye sight. Its the time to do something good for betterment of Community Medicine subject.
      Dear, we all are sensible enough to know that problem of children can be well understand and solved by parent, NOT THE NEIGHBOUR!! Like that problem of Community Medicine subject can be well understand and solve by the PSM teacher, not the teacher of NUTRITION!!!
      Friends, every day some new regulation s are made by Hon. M.C. I. Before its too late for the subject and teacher for any injustice, there should be a strong representation through proper channel, for that the most sensible, subject lovable, committed and dedicated teacher for the subject is the need of time. I personally request you think twice before cast your valuable vote
      Dr Mohan Doibale, Professor, Preventive & Social Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Nanded Maharashtra is one of the contestants. He is THE ONLY ELIGIBLE CONTESTENT for the present election because he belongs to the PSM subject. There is no need to introduce him as his academic excellence is at par. Not only he is a dynamic teacher, but also an excellent administrator. He has achieved many more national awards and appreciations from state as well as national governments.
      My humble request is to cast your valuable vote to Dr Mohan Doibale. Thank you.
      N.B.: Meet you very soon on net to congratulate Dr. Doibale

    • Dr. Pradeep Kasar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 7:36 AM