Your help is requested: Contesting election for the post of president IAPSM for the year 2011- 2012.

  • Prof. Umesh Kapil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011

      Dear  Colleague,

      I am contesting election for the Post of President IAPSM for the year 2011- 2012.

      I have been a Faculty Members at Human Nutrition Unit, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, teaching Public Health Nutrition since last 25 years.

      The brief description of   my academic achievements  are as follows

      I look forward to your continued support and help .

      You will be soon receiving Postal  Ballot

      With best regards,

      Yours sincerely

      Umesh Kapil

      Academic achievements of Prof Umesh Kapil

      A. National Awards Received

      1.Prof. B. C. Srivastava Foundation  National  ICMR Award 1992  for contribution in Community Nutrition by

      2.Prof. M. K. Seshadari  Award   National ICMR  Award  1996  for contribution in Community Medicine and Maternal and Child Health.

      3.Prof. P. N. Raju Oration Award National  ICMR  2002 for  Research contribution in the field of n Community Nutrition and  Micronutrients Malnutrition.

      B.Fellowship Conferred

      1. Fellowship  of  IPHA in  the year 1999.

       2.Fellowship  of  IAPSM  in the year 2000.

       3.Fellowship of National Academy of Medical Sciences in 2003 in the field of

          Community Medicine.(FAMS)

      C.Research Publications in Indexed Journals

       Till date,  206  research publications in the Indexed Journal. Kindly see  the link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=kapil%20u

      I  would be most grateful  for  your most valuable   Support , Help, and  Good  Wishes  .

      With best regards,

      Yours sincerely

      Dr. Umesh Kapil,
      Professor , Public Health Nutrition,
      Human Nutrition Unit,Old OT Block
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences ,
      New Delhi, 110029,
      India 110029
      Mobile :09810609340,
      Office 911126593383;  Fax 911126588461