Re: regading biostastics course run by CMC vellore

  • dhirajk78sri
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2007
      --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, "DR RK SOOD" <drrksood@...>
      wrote:

      > MASTERS IN APPLIED EPIDEMIOLOGY IS OFFERED BY NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF
      > EPIDEMIOLOGY,(ICMR)AT CHENNAI- 2 YEARS COURSE. FOR DETAILS LOGON TO
      THE
      > WEBSITE.
      > PGIMER SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH ALSO CONDUCTS SHORT COURSES FORM TIME
      > TIME.

      Thanks Sir for the information ,but sir it will be quite helpful if
      you can tell when are these short courses are being carried out and
      how could i can get information regarding these short courses carried
      out by PGIMER
    • Bharat Dube
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2007
        Hello Dr Dhiraj !!!

        Plz go through the attached file it'll give you some idea of courses offered in Biostats at cmc vellore for this session.

        bharat

        --
        Dr Bharat Dubey
        JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2007
          Dear Bharat
          Thanks!. The information is really useful.
          Can we have a system of posting all learning opportunities on the group.
          All those who know can share the information.
          Dr RK Sood

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2007
            --- Thank You Dr. Bharat Dubey
            The information you have gave to me is quite useful to me. Thanks a
            lot.
            Dr. Dhiraj Srivastava
            PG II yrs
            GRMC Gwalior
            In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, "Bharat Dube"
            <bharatdube@...> wrote:

            > Hello Dr Dhiraj !!!
            >
            > Plz go through the attached file it'll give you some idea of
            courses offered
            > in Biostats at cmc vellore for this session.
            >
            > bharat
            >

            > On 5/2/07, dhirajk78sri <dhirajk78sri@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com<iapsm_youthmembers%
            40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > "DR RK SOOD" <drrksood@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > MASTERS IN APPLIED EPIDEMIOLOGY IS OFFERED BY NATIONAL
            INSTITUTE OF
            > > > EPIDEMIOLOGY,(ICMR)AT CHENNAI- 2 YEARS COURSE. FOR DETAILS
            LOGON TO
            > > THE
            > > > WEBSITE.
            > > > PGIMER SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH ALSO CONDUCTS SHORT COURSES
            FORM TIME
            > > > TIME.
            > > >
            > > Thanks Sir for the information ,but sir it will be quite helpful
            if
            > > you can tell when are these short courses are being carried out
            and
            > > how could i can get information regarding these short courses
            carried
            > > out by PGIMER
            > >

            > --
            > Dr Bharat Dubey
            > JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
            > KGMU,Lucknow

          • Bharat Dube
            Message 5 of 8 , May 5, 2007
              Respected Sir,

              We can prepare an event calender on IAPSM Youth Group for such event or training opportunities.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 10, 2007
                ---
                Thank You Dr Dubey
                Your suggestion i quite valuble Any help that can be required from
                me I would found it to be pleasure to do so
                Thank Sir
                Dr Dhiraj Srivastava