Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Maharashtra state conference

  • denny john
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      Dear Dr Prasad

      I am interested in attending the state conference though I am yet to be a formal member of IPHA and/or IAPSM. Do send further details on this.

      regards

      denny

      Denny John, MBA(Hosp Mgmt)
      NZAID Commonwealth Scholar
      MPH Student (ID: 1449424)
      School of Population Health (SOPH)
      Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS)
      The University of Auckland
      New Zealand
      Mobile: 00642102530986
      Skype ID: djohn1976