Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] MD exams

  • Rajesh Sood
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 8:29 PM
      I did not find the content too appealing

      On 01 Apr 2007 09:46:29 -0700, Bharat Dube <bharatdube@...> wrote:
      > Hi Friends !!
      > Its a nice suggeston,
      > some study material is available on following site
      > http://communitymedicinekgmu.googlepages.com/studymaterials
      >
      > bharat
      >

      > On 30 Mar 2007 10:24:24 -0700, jgjhgjh lfhfdhfd <
      > moon_and_six_pence@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > hii guyz,
      > > how about starting a forum for MD exams for
      > > those goin to appear this yrfor MD exams.we can
      > > important questions and topics thru this forum.hope to
      > > hear frm u guyz soon
      > > sameer

      > > Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
      > > http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
      > >

      > --
      > Dr Bharat Dubey
      > JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
      > KGMU,Lucknow

    • Bharat Dube
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 5:51 AM
        Respected Sir ,

        I know it was an amateurish attempt to an idea of creating a home page where free to access study material can be uploaded /downloaded with weblink to prominent institutions, public health groups to keep its members updated regarding various events and opportunities and to build a interactive site, where members can exchange/discuss views on various issues. that effort fell well short of above target due to lack of time & necessary expertise but this iapsm_youthgroup come very much close to those expectations.

        --
        Dr Bharat Dubey
        JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
        KGMU,Lucknow
      • DR RK SOOD
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5 10:47 PM
          The initiative is defintiely good. Please dont feel discouraged. I
          just emphasise the need for more active networking of developing an
          comprehensive online public health resource for indian public health
          students and professionals. The faculty has also to be actively
          involved and we have to ask them to contribute one or two topics every
          month(which will be greatfully scknowkedged). Those who find some
          something useful on the net can abstract and post it with refrence.
          Last but not the least, somebody has to actively moderate the whole
          process, as it will build on throwing ideas, debate and consensus
          buliding around approaches. Good luck. i`ll also join in.
          Dr RK Sood