Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] MD exams

  • amit chopra
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      hello everybody,

      this is A kumar Chopra..

                      for discussing MD exams will be of immense help..keep it up and lets start with a bang

      jgjhgjh lfhfdhfd <moon_and_six_pence@...> wrote:
      hii guyz,
      how about starting a forum for MD exams for
      those goin to appear this yrfor MD exams.we can
      important questions and topics thru this forum.hope to
      hear frm u guyz soon
      sameer

      http://in.answers. yahoo.com/

    • Rajesh Sood
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        good idea.
        If people share it will be a really enriching experience.
        Maybe let's start with recent advances in community medicine topics which are not found in books.
        Whoever has some information can share. It can also develop into a resource for public health professionals.
        The miror image of Teach/ is learn.
        Dr Sood RK

        On 30 Mar 2007 10:24:24 -0700, jgjhgjh lfhfdhfd <moon_and_six_pence@...> wrote:

        hii guyz,
        how about starting a forum for MD exams for
        those goin to appear this yrfor MD exams.we can
        important questions and topics thru this forum.hope to
        hear frm u guyz soon
        sameer

        http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

      • Bharat Dube
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Hi Friends !!
          Its a nice suggeston,
          some study material is available on following site

          bharat

          --
          Dr Bharat Dubey
          JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
            I did not find the content too appealing

            On 01 Apr 2007 09:46:29 -0700, Bharat Dube <bharatdube@...> wrote:
            > Hi Friends !!
            > Its a nice suggeston,
            > some study material is available on following site
            > http://communitymedicinekgmu.googlepages.com/studymaterials
            >
            > bharat
            >

            > On 30 Mar 2007 10:24:24 -0700, jgjhgjh lfhfdhfd <
            > moon_and_six_pence@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > hii guyz,
            > > how about starting a forum for MD exams for
            > > those goin to appear this yrfor MD exams.we can
            > > important questions and topics thru this forum.hope to
            > > hear frm u guyz soon
            > > sameer

            > > Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
            > > http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
            > >

            > --
            > Dr Bharat Dubey
            > JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
            > KGMU,Lucknow

          • Rajesh Sood
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
              I did not find the content too appealing

              On 01 Apr 2007 09:46:29 -0700, Bharat Dube <bharatdube@...> wrote:
              > Hi Friends !!
              > Its a nice suggeston,
              > some study material is available on following site
              > http://communitymedicinekgmu.googlepages.com/studymaterials
              >
              > bharat
              >

              > On 30 Mar 2007 10:24:24 -0700, jgjhgjh lfhfdhfd <
              > moon_and_six_pence@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > hii guyz,
              > > how about starting a forum for MD exams for
              > > those goin to appear this yrfor MD exams.we can
              > > important questions and topics thru this forum.hope to
              > > hear frm u guyz soon
              > > sameer

              > > Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
              > > http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
              > >

              > --
              > Dr Bharat Dubey
              > JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
              > KGMU,Lucknow

            • Bharat Dube
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
                Respected Sir ,

                I know it was an amateurish attempt to an idea of creating a home page where free to access study material can be uploaded /downloaded with weblink to prominent institutions, public health groups to keep its members updated regarding various events and opportunities and to build a interactive site, where members can exchange/discuss views on various issues. that effort fell well short of above target due to lack of time & necessary expertise but this iapsm_youthgroup come very much close to those expectations.

                --
                Dr Bharat Dubey
                JR-III, Community Medicine / Public Health
                KGMU,Lucknow
              • DR RK SOOD
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
                  The initiative is defintiely good. Please dont feel discouraged. I
                  just emphasise the need for more active networking of developing an
                  comprehensive online public health resource for indian public health
                  students and professionals. The faculty has also to be actively
                  involved and we have to ask them to contribute one or two topics every
                  month(which will be greatfully scknowkedged). Those who find some
                  something useful on the net can abstract and post it with refrence.
                  Last but not the least, somebody has to actively moderate the whole
                  process, as it will build on throwing ideas, debate and consensus
                  buliding around approaches. Good luck. i`ll also join in.
                  Dr RK Sood