Change in Treatment Catagary RNTCP India programme.

  • bhavesh modi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
    Dear All,

    Find attached guidelines from Govt of India, TB programme about change in treatment catagary under RNTCP.
    Now, only 2 catagary - New patient, Cat I and Previously Treated, Cat II.

    Best,
    Dr Bhavesh Modi
    AP-PSM,
    PDU Medical College, Rajkot

  • arvind sharma
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2010
      Dear Dr Bhavesh Modi,
      please send the reference of this document so i can go through it
      Thank
      regard

      Dr Arvind Sharma