Skip to search.

Appeal for donation for life of a son of PSM faculty

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010

      Friend

      You might know or may not but one of our PSM faculty member of Gujarat who is working as assistant professor in Department of Community Medicine, Surat, his 8 year old son is suffering from relapse of ALL and needs Bone Marrow Transplant. the detail appeal for donation you can read from my blog http://drpamhrdconsulting.blogspot.com

      My appeal to all faculties to read and support for his operative cost.

      He assured that all donation will be exempted under IT 80G.

      Regards

      Dr. Niraj

      Note: Also read two job announcements on my blog.