XIIIth Annual Conference of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine UP & Uttarakhand Chapter

  • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2010
    Dear Colleagues,

    Greetings from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun...

    It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the XIIIth Annual Conference of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine UP & Uttarakhand Chapter is being organized by the Department of Community Medicine, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, HIHT University, Swami Ram Nagar,  Dehradun on 30th & 31st October- 2010. The Theme of the Conference is “Strengthening Public Health- translating ideas into action”. Please find herewith the conference brochure as an e-mail attachment.

    Welcome to the Abode of Gods (Dev Bhoomi) - the pious land of Uttarakhand.

    The Accommodation details are being worked out and will be displayed on the conference website in due course.

    Thanking You

    Dr S. D. Kandpal
    Organizing Chairman cum Secretary
    Professor & Head
    Dept of Community Medicine
    Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences,
    HIHT University, Swami Ram Nagar,
    Doiwala, DEHRADUN - 248140
    UTTARAKHAND
    Mobile: +918057096654; +919411311571