Fw: [se-mch] QUERY: Training of Private Care Providers in Obstetric and Newborn Care - Experiences, Advice. Reply by 12 August 2010.

  • Dr Om Prakash Kansal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 2:49 AM

      Pl see the query posted on MCH Community on the Solutions Exchange.

      Dr Om Prakash Kansal
                           M.D.(Community Medicine),
      Health Officer,
      UNICEF Field office for Bihar,
      8, Patliputra Colony,
      Patna-800013

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 4:34 AM
        Sir,
        In your post you have referred to two training packages on Newborn Resuscitation by National Neonatology Forum (NNF) , Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). Can you provide the link to the resource material of these trainings?
        and Do we have any Training Module on Basic EmOC in India available on any site? I could find one Module for MO by MoHFW titled 'Guidelines for Pregnancy Care and Management of Common Obstetric Complications by Medical Officers'.

        Regards
        Parag

        Dr Parag Chavda

        Tutor,