Re: Re: [mfriendcircle] MCI boss arrested

  • Omesh Bharti
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23 8:07 AM
      We must Honor the person who arrested the OBIOUS, KNOWN TO EVERYONE !

      THANKS.

      Dr. Omesh Kumar Bharti
      M.B.B.S.,D.H.M.,M.A.E.(Epidemiology)

      Directorate of Health Safety and Regulation,

      SHIMLA, Himachal Pradesh
      +91-9418120302

      bhartiomesh@...; bhartiomesh@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23 11:17 AM
        This is a great news. We all know that ketan desai is a 100% corrupt and has done these things in past many times. Its strange that the person who take 2 crore to approve a medical college puts a limit of rs. 900 worth of gift for a doctor from pharma company. God save the doctor community of this country. If the head of the highest governing body of medical community is corrupt, how can other doctors be clean? let us vow to clean the system.

        --- In iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com, Omesh Bharti <bhartiomesh@...> wrote:

        > We must Honor the person who arrested the OBIOUS, KNOWN TO EVERYONE !
        >
        > THANKS.
        >

        > Dr. Omesh Kumar Bharti
        > M.B.B.S.,D.H.M.,M.A.E.(Epidemiology)
        > Directorate of Health Safety and Regulation,
        > SHIMLA, Himachal Pradesh
        > +91-9418120302
        > bhartiomesh@...; bhartiomesh@...

      • drsanjeev gupta
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23 11:30 AM
          ooooooohh thats good news! This is so much defaming to Doctors Community.  I hope "other people"   will take a lesson from this....I think it is our responsibility to inform these kind of corruption to higher authority for action to save our own dignity.....
          I hope there will be proper judicial inquiry against Dr Desai to find out the depth of corruption in MCI.

          With regards

          Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta, MD , MIPHA

           Assistant Professor,

           Department of Community Medicine,

           VCSG Medical Sciences & Research Institute,

           Srikot- Srinagar Uttarakhand India.

          E mail: drsanjeev15@...

        • A.Althaf
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24 11:57 PM

            bhartiomesh@ yahoo.com; bhartiomesh@ gmail.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26 1:02 PM

              It is highly disgraceful, that the president of the Medical
              Council of India (MCI), Ketan Desai, arrested on corruption charges (April 24).MCI seems to be the apex body for Medical care, education and ethics. If MCI is corrupt means the entire health system may be spoiled. It will be in the fitness of things if Mr.Ketan Desai, steps down voluntarily. And we must ensure that the next person in MCI is not Ketan (? Kesavan) Desai. The Ministry of Health, alternatively, may
              appoint a noncontroversial, non-corrupt, and eminent medical
              educationist as the council's interim president. Surely, the development at the MCI is of greater national consequence than the IPL.

            • A.Althaf
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27 3:13 PM
                Ketan Desai is a disgrace to the medical profession.He was trying to bar doctors getting sponsorship of Standard pharma companies to attend education activity like Annual conferences in India and abroad(reason he wanted 20% of that money also).This helps patients and keep doctors uptodate.In India it is very expensive to have access to western journals and an annual conference was the only way out and he wanted to bar that for his personal greed.This man who is interested in only making money was not interested in patients getting good treatment.He wanted to start rural doctors diluting MBBS.How this chap got BC Roy AWARD must be investigated.He should be stripped of his medical degree and put in jail.Also his collaborators in MCI and health ministry must be booked.This is more scandalous than IPL Since this affects image of Indian doctors abroad