anybody has Maxcy book in soft copy

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Friends
      I am searching Preventive Medicine and Public health book Maxcy in soft copy. Anybody has uploaded please let me know. I have hard copy but searching soft one.
      Regards
      Niraj
    • ambrish mishra
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        hi evrybdy..
        i'm also searching for the same....sm1 plz help.
        regards

      • Paras Agarwal
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

          Dear Dr Niraj
          Here is where you can have soft copy access to this book- latest edition (2007)

          regards
          paras