wanted some info...

  • vinod Immidisetty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear members,

      Can some one throw light on:

      1)  How many live births take place every year?

      2) How many are rural? How many are urban?

      3) How many are 1st time mothers in the urban and rural out of this.

      I wanted this information for a project.

      Dr I.Vinod
      Philips Electronics India Limited.
    • Subodh
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Please search for fertility tables on Census India website.  ... Subodh

        --
        Subodh S Gupta
        Professor  (Social Pediatrics)
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Dear Vinod,

        Please find attached the SRS bulletin for October 2009. You can also find the required details in NFHS 3 data.

        Thanks,

        Praveen.