Fw: [diseasesurveillance] www.communityhealth.in

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      Friends
      Please find info, it is useful.
      Niraj
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 1:19 AM
      Subject: [diseasesurveillance] www.communityhealth.in

      Dear friends
      Information on community health and the Health For All movement in India is difficult to find. Fragments of information are scattered around among individuals, organisations, publications, websites and e-groups. With the development of new technology such as wiki websites such information can be brought together by the community of community health people themselves.

      www.communityhealth .in has been created keeping this in mind It is a wiki website that hopes to be a comprehensive and dynamic resource on community health and the Health For All movement in India. Do visit and have a look.

      www.communityhealth .in is about creating a community health resource the community health way. It requires your participation. Contibuting to a wiki website is easier than you think. Find out how you can get involved at our Community Portal.

      The website is still in the initial stages and content may seem incomplete. It will get bigger and better as the days go by. Do bookmark us and visit often. One of the first projects we are working on is a portal called Exploring Community Health for those new to the community health movement.

      You can keep in touch with the latest developments of the communityhealth. in project by joining our low traffic annoucement mailing list. We promise not to send you more than 3-4 emails a month.

      Find out more about the communityhealth. in project by visiting our blog at communicatinghealth .wordpress. com

      Dr. Lalit Narayan
      www.communityhealth .in