Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] 18 Million Indian children to receive five in one life saving vaccine

  • Jugal Kishore
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dear Dr. Himanshu
      I can clearly see your diplomatic answer which is actually approving what Dr. Bharti has said. You rightly said that we have to active in whatever form and at all levels and try to analyse the government policy decisions which might have long term implications.
      With affectionate regards.

      On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM, dtr astic <dr_astic_23@...> wrote:

      Respected Sir (& Dear Dr Bharti),
      I couldn't have agreed more with your views on this "Unilateral" decision. Unfortunately, it's still pediatricians or gynecologists (clinicians) who have the final say in matters of public health importance - not to say that I have anything against their involvment which is in fact more than welcome - but the sad part is the absence of an expert from public health in such matters.
      I guess many of us haven't fully realized the future implications of this step. At least not yet.

      Regards,

      Himanshu Chauhan.