Publication of Scientific article in International Journal

  • Jugal Kishore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
      Dear Friends and colleague

      In the series of our work on myths and beliefs about health, one of our article is published in an International Journal. This time it is about Diabetes which is emerging as an epidemic in India. Myths and beliefs are playing significant role in the delay in detection and proper treatment of diabetes. We require extensive awareness and behavior modification program for diabetes also. I am attaching pdf copy to your reference.
      Thanks.

      --
      Dr. J Kishore
      MBBS, MD, PGCHFWM, PGDEE, MSc., MNAMS, FIPHA

      Please visit for more details: http://drjugalkishore.blogspot.com

      President (Hony)
      Kishore Foundations; Sabasva Foundation,

      Director (Hony): Center for Inquiry Delhi Branch

      Author of
      * National Health Programs of India,
      * A Dictionary of Public Health
      * A Textbook of Health for Health Care Worker,
      * Biomedical Waste Management in India,
      * Vanishing Girl Child (on Female Feticide), Bhrun Hatiya: Apradhi Kaun?
      * The Pioneering Social  Reformers of India
      * The Great Warriors of Human Rights Movement in India
      For books Visit http://centurypublications.co.in
    • tanushree mondal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009

        Respected Sir ,
        The article on Diabetes and its related myths was very good but i found in the demographic study of the population in table no. 1 that the total number of respondents were 416, but when the age distibution was cited, the number never matched with the actual number. The total number of respondents under 35 years was 21, between 35- 55 years was 194 and more than 55 years was 209 respectively, which in total adds up to a population of 424. Can you please Sir make this point clear to me, as I may be wrong also in understanding .
        Thanking you,
        Dr.Tanushree

        Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local