thesis help

  • punejoshi
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2009
      hello to every one,
      can any body will tell me the references about my topic:'risk factors for the failure cases of tuberculosis.'
    • Omesh Bharti
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 4, 2009
        1. Distance of healh centre( DOTS Centre)
        2. Loss of wages.
        3. Stigma in the community.
        4. Low protein diet.
        5. No follow up and counseling.
        Thanks

        Dr. Omesh Bharti
        M.B.B.S.,D.H.M.,M.A.E.(Epidemiology)

        Directorate of Health Services

        Himachal Pradesh
        +91-9418120302

        bhartiomesh@...; bhartiomesh@...

        can any body will tell me the references about my topic:'risk factors for the failure cases of tuberculosis. '