The Autism Report.

  • Jagannath Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      http://www.medicinefreeliving.com/Research/Autism_Report_022006.htm

      Hippocrates once said “Give me a fever and I can cure the child”. By understanding that a simple fever is a symptom rather than a condition orillness in itself, you soon come to realise that it is an ally and notan enemy. Fevers are the first sign that your child’s immune symptom isfunctioning as it should. By increasing core body temperature, feversenable the immune system to swing into action, indicating the body’sdefences are fighting an infection and consequent temperaturefluctuations indicate how the body is coping. - Natural Parenting.

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.