Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] thesis help

  • pravin pisudde
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 12, 2009
      thanks sir
      i need help regarding review of literature (specifically latest ones)

      yours

      Pravin P

      JR II

      dept of community Medicine

      MGIMS Sewagram

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29 8:21 AM
        hello to every one,
        can any body will tell me the references about my topic:'risk factors for the failure cases of tuberculosis.'
      • Omesh Bharti
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2009
          1. Distance of healh centre( DOTS Centre)
          2. Loss of wages.
          3. Stigma in the community.
          4. Low protein diet.
          5. No follow up and counseling.
          Thanks

          Dr. Omesh Bharti
          M.B.B.S.,D.H.M.,M.A.E.(Epidemiology)

          Directorate of Health Services

          Himachal Pradesh
          +91-9418120302

          bhartiomesh@...; bhartiomesh@...

          can any body will tell me the references about my topic:'risk factors for the failure cases of tuberculosis. '