Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] WCTOH

  • chandrashekhara t.s.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29 11:11 PM
      Dear Kishore the last date for abstract submission etc are over for 2009 conference.

      Details please check out website
      http://www.14wctoh.org/

      Regards

      Dr. Chandrashekhar T Sreeramareddy
      MD (Community Medicine), DTMPH (Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health), MIH (European Masters in International Health)
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Community Medicine
      PO Box Number:155, DEEP HEIGHTS
      Manipal College of Medical Sciences