    From: Rajesh Mehta <rajeshforhealth@...>
    Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    Subject: (medihealthsynergies) Course on Epidemiology, Bio-statistics and Research 27-29 Sept 2014 at Ahmedabad
    To: medihealthsynergies@...

    .Dear All,

    Please accept our heartiest Seasonal Greetings and best wishes with plenty of peace and prosperity.

    Peoples Health and Development (PHD) trust is registered charitable trust working in the field of health and development since last 13  years.

    The organization is committed for upliftment of the health status by capacity building of various cadres of health personnel.

    By now hundreds of people have taken advantage of various training programmes organised by us.

    In this context we are introducing to you a very useful "A Short Course on Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Research Methodology  " on 27th to 29th   September 2014 at Ahmedabad.  This is our 10th National Level programme on the aforesaid  subject & we wish to start distant learning course for the same with help of well wishers from all over India.

    We wish to continue quality education at affordable cost to all who need it !  We are confident that the subject will become very easy as well as interesting for those who just tries to reach us ! Let us learn the subject with a zeal to find out truth & share the same with community.

    Thanking you in anticipation for your interest,

    (Dr. Hema Rajesh Mehta)
    Chairperson, PHD Trust

    Note : Please forward the email to interested individuals & organisations

    Prof. Dr. Niraj Pandit
    Professor, Department of Community Medicine

    Deputy Director (Research) SV,

    SBKS MIRC,

    Sumandeep Vidyapeeth

    Piparia, Vadodara