4744Re: [hosp_admn_india] Happy Independence Day!

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Aug 16, 2014
      Very right you are. Great greetings on 68th Independence Day!

      Nikhil
      Dr. S. Nikhil Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      HFA_PHC_Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA;
      Com_Ch_Public health,
      Johns Hopkins University, USA;
      MSData, University of Toronto, Canada;
      ITHS_University of Michigan, US;
      VaccineTr_
      Bloomberg School of Public Health,Johns Hopkins University;

      GlobalTC_
      Bloomberg School of Public Health,Johns Hopkins University
      District Program Officer (AIDS, RSBY, Civil Works etc.),
      CMO office, Kangra at Dharamshala_HP
      -International Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology;
      -Hony. Editor, American Journal of Public Health Research
      -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_
      *Indian  Journal of Trauma and Emergency Pediatrics
      ;
      -Editorial Board Member
      *Wudpecker Journal of Medical Sciences;

      *Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources;
      *World Journal of Medicine and Medical Science Research;
      -Editor-In-Chief; Pediatric Education and Research

      E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                        drnikhilsurender@...