4738Invitation for NE Zonal IAPSM conference at Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh

  • Dr Tulika Goswami Mahanta
    Aug 4, 2014
      Dear All
      We are organizing the first NE Zonal IAPSM Conf in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh. I am attaching herewith the conference brochure and registration detail for all of your information and needful.

      Looking forward to see you all in our first initiatives.
      With best regards
      Tulika

      Dr Tulika Goswami Mahanta, MD, ALA Fellow (AIHI, Melbourne)
      Associate Professor of Community Medicine
      & Nodal Officer, MCH Cell
      Assam Medical College,
      Program In Charge, IGNOU - PGDDHM Course
      Associate Editor, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health
      Add for communication - House No -16, Ward - 19, Satsang Vihar Road, Jyotinagar,Dibrugarh - 786001
      Ph - 09435032539, 09859932539.Telefax -+91-373-2301061
      Alternate email id - drtulikagoswami@..., tulika_gm@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic