4730Training programme on "Statistical data analysis and interpretation for Research " on 26th to 28th July 2014 at Ahmedabad

  • Niraj Pandit
    Jul 11, 2014

      Please accept our heartiest Seasonal Greetings and best wishes with plenty of peace and prosperity.
      Peoples Health and Development (PHD) trust is registered charitable trust working in the field of health and development since last 13  years. The organization is committed for upliftment of the health status by capacity building of various cadres of health personnel. In this context we are introducing to you a very useful "Training programme on "Statistical data analysis and interpretation for  Research as well as day to day life" on 26th to 28th July 2014 at Ahmedabad."

       All these will be very useful not only for researcher & academicians but also for private practitioners, professionals & health workers who wish to have basic understanding in the subject. After  workshop the participants can use the data effectively and interpret meaningfully.
      Thanking you in anticipation for your interest,

      (Dr. Hema Rajesh Mehta)
      Chairperson, PHD Trust

      Note : Please forward the email to interested individuals & organisations
                Please download free nutrition software from link

      Prof. Dr. Niraj Pandit
      Professor, Department of Community Medicine

      MEU Coordinator,

      SBKS MIRC,

      Sumandeep Vidyapeeth

      Piparia, Vadodara