4702Fwd: Presentation and active participation at Seoul Conference on Public Health

  • Jugal Kishore
    May 2, 2014
      Dear colleague and friends
      I am delighted to share my happy moments of active participation in 5th Asia Pacific Conference on Public Health. It is one of the most successful event in the history of public health. I congratulates everybody who were part of it.

      Thanks for sparing time to view them.
      --

      Prof. Jugal Kishore
      MBBS, MD, PGDCHFWM, PGDEE, MSc (SD, MH), FIAPSM, FIPHA, FAMS,

      Author of : National Health Programs of India; A Dictionary of Public Health; Practical and Viva of Community Medicine; Question Bank Community Medicine; Textbook for Health Worker and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife; Inequity in India healthcare;
      For my books please Visit http://centurypublications.co.in, http://centurypublications.blogspot.com or contact: 09868010950