4689Telemedicon 14

  • Surya Bali
    Apr 6, 2014
      Dear Colleagues,
      Greeting from AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India !

      We are pleased to announce that  Telemedicine Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is hosting 10th International Telemedicine Conference of Telemedicine Society of India (TSI) at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India from 7th November 2014 to 9th November 2014. The Theme of the conference is “Telehealth: ensuring the availability, affordability and availability of healthcare services to general population”.

      Telehealth is the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical healthcare, patient and professional health-related education and training, public health and health administration. Employing telemedicine is more economical and cost effective and is one of the best options for delivery of healthcare services in distant and remote areas.

      The conference will be the place to meet for healthcare professionals (doctors, Nursing staff , paramedical staff, AYUSH professionals etc.),  ICT professionals, regulators, integrators, policy makers,  academicians, researchers, innovators and vendors government & regional decision makers to advance collaboration in the use of information communication technology in healthcare.

      We promise that this conference will be able to fulfil the needs of healthcare providers seeking the IC platforms to leverage the medical care and will be able to provide the technical and scientific knowledge to the participants.  This conference will offer a wonderful opportunity to discuss important eHealth issues in global and Indian healthcare scenario.

      Madhya Pradesh is an exotic destination with Bhopal being the capital and famous tourist destination. The timing of conference is well suited to enjoy the pleasant weather of the city of lakes.

      We sincerely hope that you will join us in making this conference a success. We look forward to welcoming you to Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, India.

      Registration and call for abstracts are now open for the Telemedicon 14, please do register the earliest.

      You can access our website for the registration: www.telemedicon14.com
      Dr. Surya Bali
      Organising Secretary
      Telemedicon 14
      Nodal Officer Telemedicine Centre, AIIMS Bhopal
      Mobile: +918989988767
      E-mail: surya.telemedicine@...

      Dr. Surya Bali
               MD, DHHM,MHA(USA)
      Associate Professor
      Department of Community and Family Medicine
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal
      Ph: +918989907518
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic