4685Fwd: Request for Enrollment for Two Year India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Programme

  • Niraj Pandit
    Mar 29, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 161 KB
    Dear Friends
    Please find attached great opportunity for early to mid career public health experts. Application if reach to interview level is also great achievement.
    It is great two years training please try. If you need any help guide do ask.
    Do share with appropriate energetic and innovative person.
    Best
    Prof. Dr. Niraj Pandit

    March 27, 2014

    The Dean/ Head of PSM/ Community Health Department,

    Sub: Request for Enrollment for Two Year India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Programme

    We have pleasure in alerting you about an exciting, public health ‘learning’ opportunity for enrollment with the India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Programme.

    National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) in collaboration with the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Atlanta is currently hosting the India Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) Training Programme, modeled on the US EIS Programme. This is a joint venture between India and USA, aimed at preparing public health professionals for leadership positions at district, state and national levels.

    Applications are invited for the enrolment of 15 outstanding public health professionals for India EIS Programme, commencing in September 2014 for a period of two years. Cut of this, approximately two months training would be at NCDC and the rest of the training would be through field placement in suitable assignments to fulfill prescribed core activities of learning, to acquire the needed skills of a practicing field epidemiologist.

    For more information about India EIS Programme, please visit the NCDC (http://ncdc.gov.in) or SAMS (www.sams.co.in) website.

    We are enclosing a copy of the vacancy notice posted on the Internet and leading newspapers for the above. Applications shall be accepted in the prescribed application form, which must be emailed to
    eiscellncdc@...  on or before May 1, 2014. Prospective applicants are urged to visit the NCDC website http://ncdc.gov.in for additional information and prescribed application form, (also available at SAMS website). The compendium explaining the India EIS Programme, detailed selection procedures, applicable stipend and allowances is also available at the NCDC and SAMS website. For any further query, please email at eiscellncdc@....

    We shall be grateful if you could widely circulate this information to alumni, students and professional staff, who may have an interest in enrolling for the Programme. You are also requested to please put-up a copy of the internet insertion appended with this mail, on your notice board.

    We shall be delighted to consider eligible aspirants from your institution.

    We shall be grateful if you could acknowledge receipt of this communication and confirm the circulation of information within your institute.

    We take this opportunity to thank you for your courtesy and support for this initiative.

    Thanking you,

    Yours sincerely,

    Gautam
    Gautam Nath, Chief Executive Officer
    Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.,

    1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, Delhi 110 025;

    Phones: 011-2684-2162; 4165-3612; 2691-0003; 2692-1582;

    Website: www.sams.co.in

    --
    Prof. Dr. Niraj Pandit
    Professor, Department of Community Medicine

    MEU Coordinator,

    SBKS MIRC,

    Sumandeep Vidyapeeth

    Piparia, Vadodara