      From: Vinod Srivastava <vinods51@...>
      To: communitymedicine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 26 January 2014, 19:48
      Subject: [CommunityMedicine of India] XXth IEA World Congress of Epidemiology - Abstract Deadline Extended!

      Dear Colleague,

      Greetings from IEA-SE Asia Regional Office, India and best wishes for a very happy New Year-2014.
      I hope you all are set to attend the forthcoming IEA World Congress of Epidemiology 2014
      to be held  on 17-21 August, 2014 in Anchorage, Alaska, USA and must have submitted an abstract  for
      presentation in one of its scientific sessions. However, for those who could not meet the deadline for it, here is  another opportunity as the last date for abstract submission has been extended to 31st January 2014.
      A notification to this effect from the organizers is appended below for your perusal and necessary action.

      You are also encouraged to apply for bursaries which are being offered by the organizers to select candidates.

      In case of any query, please do not hesitate to write me back.

      We look forward to having you join us in Alaska, USA for the 20th IEA World Congress of Epidemiology!

      With kind regards,

      Sincerely,
      Dr Vinod Srivastava
      Regional Councilor, IEA- SE Asia region

      The IEA World Congress of Epidemiology 2014
      To be held 17-21 August, 2014 in Anchorage, Alaska, USA

      REGISTER NOW!
      CLICK
      HERE TO REGISTER
      BREAKING NEWS:
      The 20th IEA World Congress of Epidemiology is extending the submission deadline for individual oral and poster presentations to Friday, January 31, 2014. We invite abstract submissions on all aspects of epidemiology and the application of epidemiologic methods in public health and social, community and preventive medicine.
      Abstracts will be peer reviewed and notification of acceptances will be sent via email by March 20, 2014.

      Please see the Call for Abstracts page on the Congress website for submission details.
      We look forward to seeing you in Anchorage in August!
      Call for Abstracts!
      The IEA World Congress of Epidemiology (WCE) invites all IEA members to submit an abstract for the upcoming Congress. Submission topics include all aspects of epidemiology and the application of epidemiologic methods in public health and social, community and preventive medicine. Abstract submissions that are related to the WCE 2014 themes are encouraged, but abstracts on other topics in epidemiology are also welcome.

      Click HERE to submit your abstract.

      Important Deadlines:

      Abstract Submission Deadline
      January 31, 2014
      Author Notification
      Starting March 20, 2014
      Congress Dates
      August 17-21, 2014

      Call for Sponsors & Exhibitors!
      Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities are still available. The IEA World Congress of Epidemiology invites all IEA members to consider becoming a sponsor of or an exhibitor at this year's Congress.

      Click
      HERE for details on how you can become a Sponsor or Exhibitor.

      Bursaries Available
      Click HERE for details on applying for a bursary.

      This email was sent to you by vinods51@...
      International Epidemiological Association · 1500 Sunday Drive · #102 · Raleigh, NC 27607 · USA