4625Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Fw: Sad Demise of Dr. Deoki Nandan Sir

  • Prof. Umesh Kapil
    Dec 9 1:16 AM
      Very Sad News

      Dr. Umesh Kapil
      Professor Public Health Nutrition
      Room Number 118;
      Human Nutrition Unit,
      Old OT Block,
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences
      New Delhi,  India ,110029
      Mobile 91-9810609340

      On Sunday, December 8, 2013 11:03 AM, sujata arya <aryasujata@...> wrote:

      may God rest his soul in peace.....

      On Friday, December 6, 2013 11:33 PM, shyam chaturvedi <shyamchaturvedi@...> wrote:

      I am extremely sorry and sad to hear of the demise of Dr. Deoki Nandan. I had a long association with him, knowing him since his student days at R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur. A fine gentleman and a great person he had immensely contributed to the discipline and the organization.
      I pray to God to give strength to his family to bear this irrepairable loss.
      May his soul rest in peace.

      Dr. S.K Chaturvedi
      former Representative of UNICEF
      Ex-  Prof & Head Community Medicine
      Department.

      On Friday, 6 December 2013 10:53 PM, khursheed muzammil <drkmb25@...> wrote:

      On Friday, December 6, 2013 10:28 PM, khursheed muzammil <drkmb25@...> wrote:
      Deal All,
      I am very sorry to inform you all that Dr. Deoki Nandan, Ex Director NIHFW is no more now. He took his last breath today evening at AIIMS New Delhi.
      May his soul be in rest & peace.
      Regards,

      Dr. Khursheed Muzammil (MBBS, MD)
      Associate Professor

      MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration)
      DDM (Diploma in Disaster Management)
      PGCC-HFWM (NIHFW), Fellow HAS, CC-RTI
      MIPHA, MIAPSM, MIJMS, MSBSI, MIJSR

      Department of Community Medicine
      Muzaffarnagar Medical College
      Opposite Begrajpur Industrial Area
      Muzaffarnagar- 251203, U.P
      Mobile No- 09759585668

      Author: Immunization Simplified
      Joint Secretary - IAPSM, UP UK state chapter
      Joint Secretary - Society of Biological Scientists of India (SBSI)
      Coordinating Editor: Indian Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR)
      Ex-executive Member: IAPSMUPUK state chapter
      Joint Secretary: International Journal of Medical Sciences (IJMS)
      Coordinator: Students' Movement Against Tobacco & Smoking (SMATS)
      International Service Director & Joint Secretary (Ex): Rotary Club of RMC
      Vice-President (Ex): Junior Doctors' Organizatin, JNMCH, AMU Aligarh
      Vice-President: Cultural Society-MMC, MZN
      Refree/ Reviewer: IJCM, IJCH, JK Science, IJSR, IJMS
      Co-author: A handbook of practical Community Medicine
      STS Supervisor: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
      Consultant: ICDS Monitoring- NIPCCD & Govt. of India
      Consultant: Evaluation of ASHA - ICDS Components: NIPCCD & Govt. of India

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic